Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Blue and White Everything

I am excited because many of my new favorite things are blue and white. 
To follow along with my favorite things daily make sure to follow along on Instagram at @theduchess1317. 


I am three stethescopes deep into my career (yes, I have broken three in 2 years). 
That is a lot of stethe-debt, but I am excited to try the renowned quality of this rainbow and navy Litmann. 


Overstock had a huge liquidation sale and I scored this gorgeous and huge area rug for my office. It is 10x14' and covers the room so nicely. 


Obsessed does not even begin to describe how I feel about this blue and white lamp that I also picked up at the Overstock sale. Let it be noted that they send out coupons all the time if you sign up for emails, including an initial 10% coupon for signing up initially. Don't forget to use eBates too for extra cash back! 

I want allllll the blue and white details this season!
XOXO, 



1 comment: