Thursday, April 27, 2017

Coffee Cart Accessories


I just received everything I needed in the mail to assemble my at-home coffee cart. This will be the perfect addition to my kitchen area. It was a treat to myself after studying hard (with caffeine!) to receive a medical certification under my license. 

Once I have everything set up I will definitely be sharing it on the blog.
Until then, enjoy my favorite coffee cart accessories from my favorite designers which are a must. 




And did you know that Lilly Pulitzer starting making all of these fabulous bar cart accessories? I think some of them transition beautifully into coffee cart decor. I love that they are a step above a lucite or lacquer tray. These would also make a great bridal shower or birthday gift for the women who like to host in your life!  I love that there are two color options. The "Painted Palms" print is personally my favorite. 





And did anyone else get the Samsung Galaxy S8 released this week? I had a free upgrade and I am absolutely loving the new chic design!

XOXO,





1 comment: