Thursday, June 15, 2017

Lately

Stopping by to post on some of life's happening lately. 

If you have ever met me, than you know I have a passion for food. All food, especially cheesy food. Specifically pizza. My Dad went out of town for work and managed to bring home not one but two deep dish pizzas through security at the Chicago airport. I remember eating "the best pizza of my life" in Chicago as a child and I was blown away at my Dad's stealth. Here, you can find Louie the Labrador asking for a piece, too. 


I have adopted a new puzzling hobby. I have found that Barnes & Noble has a fabulous puzzle collection, the majority of which are made in the USA.  I am excited about my next installment, a Salvador Dali piece.  I found puzzle tape (which seemed easier and less messy than puzzle glue) for $3 on Amazon Prime. 


TJ Maxx strikes again. I found this adorable trinket dish for $2.99 in the clearance isle. It is perfect for sitting next to the kitchen sink, where I frequently almost drop my rings down the garbage disposal. Some things just aren't worth it. 


Another clearance find? These magnet bookmarks for $1 at Barnes & Noble. 
I am a sucker for a bargain, especially a bargain with pizzazz and good humor. 

Now that I am finished taking accredited tests for a while I am able to enjoy reading for pleasure. 
My latest favorite read was The Arrangement by Sarah Dunn. 




I just had to share this candid shot that one of my dear friends snapped at a Jimmy Buffet tribute band concert at a local winery. 

XOXO, 



2 comments:

  1. Pizza is one of my favorite things in life!!! :) You can't go wrong with that cheesy goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great post. I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete