Monday, November 21, 2016

Lately

Life has been good lately. Not too busy, mixed with work at a job I am blessed to have, and filled with all the right people. 


We went out with coworkers a few weeks ago and I had an absolute blast. How lucky am I to be such great friends with people I work with. In the medical field, your coworkers become as close to you as family. The things you endure together will be unmatched with any other occupational experience. In fact, a lot of us spend more time with our coworkers than we do with our own family. We went to a bar in a kicky little town that lets you play video games for free. We are talking old school joystick video games. I had a ball playing Mrs. Pac Man, Donkey Kong and Burger Time. Will and I also really enjoyed the classic Indiana Jones Pinball Machines. 



Though a little late, we also made a spooky gingerbread village and ended up eating too much icing. 


I had one of my coworkers over and got to break out my Lilly Pulitzer wine glasses for the first time in a while. It was nice to catch up. 


Singing to my boyfriend's dog...nothing is better than quality time with pets. 
His face says it all. 


My coworkers and I. 


I have been having way too much fun with coloring books. While tedious (it took me probably two months to complete this one drawing) I think the results are worth it. I put this on my bulletin board. I recommend fine point Sharpies. I also added my own favorite mermaid quote to this piece.  


I have been doing a lot of my ow painting as well on nights off!

XOXO, 



No comments:

Post a Comment