Friday, November 4, 2016

On My Radar: Kendra Scott Color Bar

What is on my radar as one of the perfect gifts for Christmas this season? 
The Color Bar at KendraScott.com. 

I have had my eye on a few Kendra Scott crystals and gemstones for a while, while never finding 
the perfect cut. At my occupation I am forced to wear light and short studs or very minimal drop earrings. I had not idea that the Color Bar lets you choose from 21 different earring styles, various metal types, and many different gemstones. You can create any combination of perfect! I think these would also be the perfect gift for any woman or friend on your gifting list. 




You can also purchase 2 different types of drusy (my new obsession!) For just $15 each. 

Not to mention, their necklace series are absolutely gorgeous. I have a few beautiful high quality gemstone pieces I have been given as gifts that I rotate throughout the week so I cannot justify adding another necklace to the collection. However, after losing as many studs as I have, I can justify adding a set of earrings I have personalized in neutral colors to enjoy for years to come!

Have you ever experimented with the Kendra Scott Color Bar? 

XOXO, 



No comments:

Post a Comment