Sunday, March 12, 2017

Season Favorites

Spring has pretty much sprung, and I am so excited about all of the new releases from all my favorite brands, even if that just means browsing! 

First of all, I have been waiting forever for the release of the Too Faced  "Fall in Love" collection, and it is released as of March 9th! Could these shimmery nudes be any better? I love that there are so many options for blending. Too Faced is my go to for all makeup, including my concealer, their Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara, and blushes / bronzers. I don't ever have to use a primer because their makeup sticks all day. 

And I won't forget to mention...they are having a huge sale and many of their cosmetics are up to 60% off right now. 



And, all of the Lilly Spring 2017 arrivals are gorgeous. All of the crisp blues and whites have me ooo-ing and awe-ing because as you know, I am obsessed with any hue of blue and all resort wear. Will and I are trying to plan a few quick getaways this year and I hope some of these releases get listed on Poshmark or in the Lilly After Party Sale in the summer so I can snag a few. 



Lilly Spring 2017 by aduchessandablog on polyvore.com

What new releases are you loving this season?

XOXO,



1 comment:

  1. I desperately need new makeup, might need to make that happen.

    ReplyDelete