Saturday, October 22, 2016

True Grit Frosty Tipped Pile Pullover

I was so excited to pair up with Country Club Prep to do a review of the True Grit Frosty Tipped Pile Pullover Half Zip. All opinions are my own. 

I have been hearing a lot of rah rah about the True Grit pullovers. I am a huge fan of chunky sweaters, cozy knits, and Patagonia fleece in the fall and winter. I was hoping that the pile pullover would live up to the expectation (and the price tag!) and I was not disappointed. 



First of all, in order to even begin to enjoy your half zip, you must carefully read the size chart. These half zips run HUGE. They are actually all men's sizing. I usually wear a small, and I sized down to an XS. It should also be noted that I have very long arms, and the XS still has sufficient arm room over my wrists. It also has a nice loose fit and hangs below my waist.





I absolutely love the lush, plush feeling that this pullover has. It is constructed out of polyester but has the feeling of a silky smooth fleece. It almost has the look of a high class fleece. I love the "Frosty Putty" color scheme because I feel like it will transition the most effortlessly from season to season. While cozy and warm, it also has a light feel to it without adding to the bulk of the top. I am planning to put mine under my Barbour jacket for extra warmth come winter! 

This pullover can definitely be paired with jeans, pulled over a simple terrycloth dress, or over a button down. The $150 tag that comes with this extremely high quality half zip does not even begin to cover the quality that you are getting with this cozy pullover. I paired my pullover with a pair of leather-front dark jeans and over the knee leather Vince Camuto boots for a contrasting look. 







To be honest, I have no cons that have been discovered as of yet. I just hope the construction of this pullover lasts throughout many washes and for years to come without matting the fabulous texture of the pile fabric. Truly, this is a timeless wardrobe staple! You can shop this pullover and many other colors in the True Grit line at Country Club Prep. 





Visit by clicking on the link above or by the button on my right sidebar! 

XOXO, 


No comments:

Post a Comment