Friday, August 26, 2016

Updated Bedroom

True life...I love to decorate. It should be my second profession because to be honest I feel like I do a pretty good job at it. I recently found a few more scores for my bedroom and wanted to share my navy and white paradise. 


Floor ase + floral decor : Homegoods 
Duvet cover and pillow toppers: Bed Bath and Beyond 
White crepe rug: Homegoods 
Curtains & Curtain Rod: Bed Bath and Beyond 
Mirror Top Table: Homegoods 
Lamp: TJ Maxx 
Starfish Decor: Michaels 
Art pieceso over bed: My originals 

Due to the fact that a lot of these items were purchased months ago or on clearance, I am unable to post links. However, I highly recommend stopping at your nearest TJ Maxx or Homegoods and diving in yourself. But BEWARE...it is dangerous. Homegoods is the new Target. 

XOXO, 



No comments:

Post a Comment