Friday, September 2, 2016

Must Have Bag: Lilly Reversible Beach Tote

Okay, so if you make any purchase this summer, this is it. 



This Lilly Pulitzer Exotic Garden Reversible Beach Tote  is not even available on the main Lilly site or most Lilly sister stores, so hop on the purchase now at Neiman Marcus. Not only are the silky tassels to die for, but the saffiano-printed polyurethane is a perfect material not only for the beach but for everyday use. I love all of my Lilly because it allows me to hide the stains that I just so happen to get on everything I own without it being too tragic if the stain doesn't come out. The polyurethane allows you to just wipe off you get anything you get on the bag...from sand to sangria. 

The colors on this adorable tote cannot be done justice over the internet. I believe this bag is sold out in most stores...so run over to NM now by following the link above! If you the need the final push to make the purchase...remember this bag is reversible, so you get two bags for the purchase essentially :)
XOXO, 



No comments:

Post a Comment