Monday, September 19, 2016

Lately

Just wanted to share a few of my favorite things going on lately! 


My mom scored this gorgeous (and huge) canvas at a garage sale a few weeks ago and gifted it to me for my birthday. She has so many gorgeous thrifted art finds around the home I grew up in and I always joke about how much I love garage sale art. This is living proof! It looks absolutely wonderful above my piano. 


I am loving the new sweater / poncho / shawl trend. I hope it is here to stay. I found this gorgeous shawl that almost fits like a poncho at Macy's. They had a doorbuster sale which included 25% off almost everything, and I had an additional coupon for 25% off. It was a win win. I know it will look gorgeous with a pair of dark jeans and black leather boots. 


We took a country drive a few weeks ago. We had a pit stop at a real A & W to get root beer on tap and then drove out to the Linesville Spillway in PA to get a good look at the giant savage feeding carp. It was a gorgeous sunny day and a perfect time to bust out long sleeved shirt and sunglasses. 


Also, here is an updated post on how my living room is looking lately! You can view many of my other adventures in interior decoration here. 


XOXO, 





No comments:

Post a Comment