Monday, May 16, 2016

Cozy Bedroom Spaces

I recently moved and have been in the process of decorating my bedroom while forgoing a formal bedroom set. Someday I plan to invest in a solid headboard before moving and eventually will purchase a cherry bedroom set. However, apartment living is not ideal in the sense that everything that is moved in will need to be moved down 3 flights of stairs. Heavy furniture can wait. 

I found this formal metal marble glass top table at a Homegoods recently and it lights up the wall of my room perfectly with reflections from my crackle glass lamp (also from Homegoods). I found these two 5 x 7 " frames from Amazon and framed two Lilly Pulitzer agenda paper cutouts. 
The sailboat was also a late night Amazon find. I purchased the starfish at Michael's Craft Store. 


Enjoy this nautical space! 

XOXO, 



No comments:

Post a Comment