Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Delicious No Baking Soda Banana Bread

I was pleasantly excited to make banana bread in anticipation of a trip to California and needing to use up some bananas that would otherwise have gone to waste. However, I was unpleasantly surprised to learn that I had no baking soda to my name. My mind was set on banana bread, so I instantly searched for a no baking soda banana bread recipe and followed this one. To be honest...it is completely delicious! I expected the bread to be denser but am finding it is surprisingly fluffy and moist. While in the future I will probably use baking soda (I feel like it makes more bread) I would not hesitate to make this recipe again. It tasted like cake! 




And that beautiful monogrammed marble cutting board? I found it at Homegoods! 

Hope you all had a beautiful Memorial Day weekend. 

XOXO, 



No comments:

Post a Comment