Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Recipe: Creamy Pesto Shrimp Pasta


Another recipe for the books! I recently made this creamy pesto shrimp pasta recipe by All Recipes and holy moly was it delicious. While extremely high in fat and caloric content, it is definitely a dish
worth making to treat yourself (and others!) to every once in a blue moon.

I went a little overboard with the freshly grated parmesean and it made everything even better. I recommend topping the entire dish with extra parmesean cheese.




We topped off the dish with a fresh romaine thousand island salad and spiked strawberry lemonade in my mason jar dispenser (which I scored for less than $10 at Bed Bath and Beyond with two coupons!) and enjoyed a delicious end-of-the-summer dinner together. 

XOXO, 





No comments:

Post a Comment