Friday, December 30, 2016

What I Am Wearing: NYE

This New Year's Eve will be the first time in forever (literally, I have never celebrated NYE) that I will be out and about. We have a wedding at a very nice venue to celebrate the new year. While I don't have a photo of my dress of choice (a classic LBD with crystal studded straps and an open back) which I will share it after the event, I do have a precursor with my favorite accessory...shoes! 

I scored these black suede Sam Edelman pumps for far less than they are being advertised now. My goal to myself this past year was for every shoe purchase to get rid of 2 pairs (trust me, I have over 40 pairs of shoes). 

They are currently on sale at Dillard's here. 


I hope everyone has a very happy and safe holiday. 

XOXO, 


No comments:

Post a Comment