Thursday, December 29, 2016

Obsessions

The littlest things make me happy, and I wanted to share a few of my latest obsessions from my Instagram feed. Follow all that is happening at A Duchess & A Blog in real time at @theduchess1317.


I am so in love with our family dog, Louis. He looks like he should be in an LL Bean catalog.


I am SO crushing over this tartan ruffle top from Devon Baer which I scored off of eBay.
It has adorable brown suede pads on the elbows and it just screams "holiday season" to me.


I also received a $20 off $20 coupon from Tuckernuck and ordered this adorable monogrammed Lucite tray. I cannot wait to figure out what I am going to set on it. And this set of 4 Lilly Pulitzer napkins was regifted to me by a thoughtful coworker who new I would be obsessed. I cannot wait for my next hosting opportunity in 2017 where I can use them.


Lastly, I cannot stop my obsession with Tokidoki toys. My toy obsession is sprinked all throughout my blog. Will hit the nail on the head with two Unicornos and two Cactus pets to add to my collection this Christmas. I need more shelves!

XOXO,




No comments:

Post a Comment