Saturday, December 3, 2016

Pesto Shrimp Pasta With Dried Roasted Tomatoes


I recently made this absolutely divine Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta with dried roasted tomatoes dish. Basically, I took a Creamy Pesto Shrimp recipe off of AllReceipes.com and made it my own. 

Use the following receipe for the Pesto Cream Sauce  to achieve the delectable, thick sauce for your dish. I have made this a few times now, and feel free to add more or less half and half to thicken or thin the pesto cream sauce to your taste. (Obviously, the more you add the thicker it will be). 

I also recommend truly grating your own Parmesean cheese. The sauce will taste so much thicker. 

I have made this dish with both the shrimp and also with chicken that I seared in a pan with olive oil and butter. Add dried roasted tomatoes (I added half a jar) and smother your dish with more of your freshly grated Parmesean for an even more savory taste. 

Of course, I used my favorite type of noodle as well - the Barilla Protein Plus bow tie noodle which can be found at almost any grocery store. They are extremely filling. 

Have you tried making any creamy dishes lately? How do you make your sauce? 

XOXO, 





No comments:

Post a Comment