Monday, December 5, 2016

Shop My Closet, Christmas Deals & More !

There are a few exciting things happening on A Duchess & A Blog. 

Remember the other day when I talked about my excitement in discovering Poshmark, a high end used clothing site? I love it. I have already found various items from Devon Baer to Elizabeth McKay for nearly 1/10 of the price which would have otherwise cost a fortune. Well, now you can shop my closet on Poshmark! You can visit my listings on the toolbar to the right. Currently there are beautiful gowns listed, gently used scrub tops, and a pearl necklace...but there will be exciting designer listings coming soon! 

Have you ever checked the clearance at Tuckernuck
If not, now is the time. A lot of the summer items are being discontinued and on deep, deep discount. I loved that there was an additional 20 - 30 % off on Black Friday. I am sure there will be sales approaching in the upcoming weeks prior to Christmas as well. I loved all of the beautiful summer blues I got in the mail...this might be a blue Christmas after all. 


What is a magical and cheap date? Christmas light sightseeing! We took a date to a small downtown area in a suburb close to us and enjoyed every minute of the sparkling lights. 



Afterwards, we went to a nice bar and had a drink with chocolate liquor as well as a raspberry mixed drink. 


The atmosphere in the bar was so cozy. 

What have you been up to lately this holiday season? 

XOXO, 





No comments:

Post a Comment