Friday, February 3, 2017

3 Easy New Recipes in 1 Week!

I was feeling ambitious in the kitchen this week and decided to try 2 new entree recipes and one new dessert recipe. All three were relatively simple, the most involved being the Italian sausage casserole simply because it involved the most time. The three photos posted below are my own, and I have linked up to the original recipes online. I followed them step by step and inserted what I did differently below each recipe link. I hope you enjoy as much as I did!


(I substituted beans for asparagus.)


(I used almond milk instead of regular milk, and had to forgo the minced garlic because I did not have any at the time. It still came out delicious. I also used no salt, and substituted spicy Italian sausage in. I also doubled all of the cheese requirements.)


(I used half of the M&Ms simply because I ate the rest ha!) 

See all of the recipes that I post before they make it online by following me on Instagram at @theduchess1317. Also, all of my favorite recipes can be seen under the Recipes tab above. 

XOXO, 




3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, my mouth is watering! I know what I am making this weekend! Those cookie bars look especially delicious! I am following along on instagram now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these recipes were SO easy. The longest part was the cooking time! And I realized my fat thumbs accidentally deleted your Instagram follow request...womp womp. Try to follow again and I will not fail you this time XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookie bars look amazing! I'm definitely going to have to try them soon!!!

    Chelsey- simplysendelbach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete