Tuesday, February 14, 2017

TJ Maxx Is My Sanctuary

I allow myself into TJ Maxx about once every three to four months, and I was once again reminded why. I have been feeling sick going on 6 days now, so two days ago I had to give myself a reason to get out of the house. I knew that I needed new hand towels and a new bathmat, and came out with way more than that. Because these items are all from TJ Maxx I unfortunately cannot include links for ya'll but can encourage you to walk...no run...to your nearest Marshall's, TJ Maxx or Homegoods. I just love closeout stores, especially when I cannot deny that I have an undeniable eye for mix and match items. 


I added this tiny succulent and geode jewelry box to my nightstand. 


I bought these two ornate and gorgeous white stiff back chairs. I intend on adding a sheepskin rug when I find one. I also found these gorgeous agate coasters with gold trim and a fake flowers to last with a pop of color #allyearlong. This steel and marble top table were also on the must purchase list as soon as I laid eyes on it. 


So excited about not only my new hand towels and fuzzy bathmat but my little gold bunnies which I am sure were intended for Easter but I will keep out for the year. They look adorable on my kitchen table. 

Oh, how I love home decor installments. 

XOXO, 



1 comment: