Sunday, January 22, 2017

Barbour Calvary Quilted Jacket

If there is any item you should add to your closet that is classic and carries from season to season effortlessly, it is the Barbour Calvary Quilted Jacket. I have it in navy, and it is an item I have worn countless times through the seasons after gifted to me from Country Club Prep a few years ago. 

I don't have wide hips, so I love that this feminine jacket cinches at the hips to help you keep form. It also has snap closure pockets for your gloves, which is a foolproof way to keep me from losing my leather gloves for the umpteenth time. 

This jacket is impeccably warm when layered with a cashmere scarf and a warm cable knit turtleneck. 









Such a timeless investment. Though pricey, the quality is unmatched and will surely hold up throughout the years. I would recommend waiting until Country Club Prep or another retailer has a sale that does not exclude discounts and add 25% off to your purchase. 

XOXO, 



No comments:

Post a Comment