Thursday, January 5, 2017

After Party Sale Picks

I stopped by the After Party Sale to show you some of my favorite picks! While all of these might not be available any longer, they certainly exude to me the epitome of pattern and prettiness which is what we all associate with Lilly. This is why I chose to forgo links and instead substituted them with dress titles so that you can search other Lilly stores online, like Splash of Pink, Ocean Palm, In the Pink and Pink Pineapple. 

 I admit, this was not the best sale and was accompanied by a lot of site crashing. However, enjoy happy shopping and stashing away some items to be surprised by in the warmer weather! These pops of color will be sure to keep you out of the winter blues. 


Larina Halter Top 


Isle Cardigan in Resort 


Sasha Shift in True Navy 


Amoritta Wrap Dress in Bomber 


Willa Tunic in Magenta 



Neveah One Shoulder Top in Navy 

What were your favorite picks from the Lilly Sale? Word on the street is they are still adding pieces as the night goes on!

XOXO, 





2 comments:

  1. I actually haven't bought any Lilly, including the sale, for awhile! I totally missed that navy one shoulder top!
    xo
    Maggie
    maggieroyce.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of the cheapest things...a true steal! I am sure they will have it listed on ebay or Poshmark soon!

      Delete