Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A Week of Favorites: Key Holders

I have a new fascination with key holders. I think they are a classy way to hold a bundle of keys that otherwise gets tangled, jumbled, and clumpy in a thin handbag. 

I picked out some of my original favorites below. 







In other exciting news, you can now visit my favorite blogs in the list "Blogs I Follow" in my right hand sidebar. I have made it easy for you to look at these blogs by just clicking on the hyperlinks. 

Also, I am now active on Bloglovin, and I would love to have you follow along. 

Good luck to everyone who is getting ready to search the Lilly After Party Sale tomorrow! 
I will be searching the sale to share some of my favorite things on Instagram for you. 

XOXO, 




1 comment:

  1. The Gucci key holder, please and thank you!!! It's so perfectly classic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete