Today I am linking up with Smidge of This and a few other bloggers for the 5 on Friday linkup!
I love linkups because they allow me not only to connect with other bloggers but to discover other sites as well. The catch? Post about any five things on your mind and hook up using the linkys widget on any of the blogs listed on the 5 on Friday logo at the bottom of this post.
1. I have been obsessing over the idea of key holders lately. After thrifting my almost perfect Louis Vuitton, I know the importance of protecting such an investment. I have noticed the wear and tear that my bulk of keys has had on the inside of many of my other favorite handbags and I want to make sure that it does not happen to this bag. Not to mention, this is perfect for when you need to valet your car and can just remove a key on it's gold hook.
2. I ran out of chicken (or rather, thought I had it but never did in the first place) and ended up making quesadillas with thinly sliced pork. It was absolutely delicious! I wasn't a fan of how caramelized it turned out, but Will enjoyed the extra crisp taste.
3. I just renewed my lease for a year and realized I never bought a headboard for my bed. While I do have 4 pieces of art hanging in place of a headboard to kill space, I couldn't help but look for the sake of looking on Pinterest.
While I love navy and white headboard, my duvet is navy and I don't like the idea of having a white headboard. I think dark wood is classic and wipes clean easily. This photos exemplifies perfection to me.
4. I started reading A Dog's Purpose, the first book I have read in quite some time. It is SO good. Any animal lover will enjoy this book written in a dog's perspective but with a peculiar take. I am not one for cliché plot lines, and I can honestly say that although I have not finished this book it will be one that I recommend to others.
5. I received a pair of Hunter boots in hunter green from Santa this year and I had to put a plug in for how much I love them. The green goes with absolutely everything. I normally wear a 9.5 and sized down to a 9 and still have room to wear my favorite socks. I used them to replace my old Ralph Lauren wellies.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Find other blogs at the 5 on Friday Linkup by clicking here.