Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A Week of Favorites: Consignment Store Treasures

This week I am going to be sharing some of my absolute favorite things, whether they are on my wish list, lust list, favorite things or favorite cosmetics. 

Lately I have been crushing on online luxury consignment stores. They are like a high class eBay, and a more organized way to sort through the Salvation Army. There are so many high quality, authentic and gently used luxury items. It is so fun to browse because suddenly the possibility of items you are able to afford (especially with sales!) is endless. My favorite two online consignment shops are The Real Real and Tradesy.

Below are some of my favorite Louis Vuitton goodies hiding at these gently used stores. A lot of these are no longer available for purchase anywhere, like the Murakami Rainbow Louis Vuitton leather goods and the Ellipse satchel. 




















XOXO, 



No comments:

Post a Comment