Saturday, January 14, 2017

New Year's Eve Attire

I had a few questions about where my New Year's Eve attire is from, and I just wanted to share that with you! 

This dress was a quick steal from a Forever 21 sale online. I rarely ever even look at Forever 21, enter the store, or shop online, but this was one of those rare exceptions where I received an email and took a gamble. They do have a few very classy dress options. Although I admit, the quality is very poor, for a price tag of less than $20 on sale I could not pass up this low back crystal studded strap dress for NYE. Let it be noted that the strap broke off after the wedding I wore it at. (At least it was after!) 


Crystal Studded Dress (no longer available) 
Clutch (from TJ Maxx) 

What was your NYE black tie attire?

XOXO, 



1 comment: